Looking for a full-time Sales Telemarketer for our Wesley Chapel office. This individual will be responsible for business to business appointment setting to sell our core Professional Employer Organization (PEO) services to small businesses. Will be responsible for making cold calls to potential clients and scheduling at least two appointments per day for the Sales Team. Looking for someone for long-term employment interested in growing with us.
Hours are Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm, with benefits.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• 1 to 2 years PEO sales or service experience
• 1 year cold call telephone sales experience
• Ability to meet performance and production goals
• Strong cold calling skills and account management skills
If interested, please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
We are seeking a motivated, experienced Regional Sales Representative interested in exploring career opportunities within the high growth, high potential Professional Employer Organization (PEO) industry. Bi-lingual preferred.
This position is for a results-driven, self-starter, responsible for cultivating new business opportunities for PEO services, Payroll and Human Resource outsourcing in Wesley Chapel, FL and surrounding areas. As a regional sales representative, you will be responsible for developing a local client base through prospecting, networking, cold calling, and vertical selling. Additionally, you will be responsible for prospecting, developing, and closing of new business.
• Maintain high activity standards (prospecting, daily cold calls, number of appointments per week, etc.) and maintain records of activity.
• Identify and qualify prospects by telephone, cold calls, premise visits, networking and attending networking events.
• Present PEO products and services to final decision-makers within a market to increase sales and profits in order to meet and exceed monthly revenue quotas.
• Create and implement sales strategies that ensure the company meets its revenue objectives by bringing on new clients.
• Demonstrates strategic, consultative, solutions-based and technical selling skills as well as sufficient product knowledge and understanding in the areas of Payroll and Benefits. Displays business maturity in ability to practice a multi-step sales process.
• Excellent business acumen, including the ability to effectively interact with Executives, Business Owners and all levels of an organization.
• Expected to be focused on continually improving their professional and product skills as well as industry knowledge by utilizing provided resources, participating in team training sessions and through their own independent efforts.
• Responsible for sales proposal development, presentations and enhancing relationships with clients/prospects.
• Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, or related field or equivalent experience.
• 1 to 2 years of B2B sales experience with a proven track record of growing revenue.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong leadership, negotiation, influencing, and presentation skills.
• Aggressive follow up, territory management and closing skills.
• Local marketing experience, lead generation, prospecting and networking, and experience working within territory.
• Competitive base salary and strong commission plan (negotiable, based on experience)
• Benefit package to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays
• Mileage and Cell Phone Allowance